SHIPPING & RETURN POLICIES
- Items are shipped with Canada Post unless otherwise stated.
- We have a 1-3 day processing time on top of the Canada Post shipping guidelines. Please note that we are not responsible for delays due to weather, holidays and other unforeseen circumstances. Any delays will be posted on the home page at the top.
- Any in-stock items purchased alongside a "preorder" item, will ship together. If you would like an in-stock item sooner, purchase it separately.
- Tracking is standard for all deck, print and ritual items, unless it is not offered by Canada Post to your country. If tracking is not an option for you at checkout then it is not available. By placing your order without tracking, you are not eligible for a refund for lost items. Single cards do not come with tracking to any country. Please note that “small packet air” does not have tracking.
- We are not responsible for damage by Canada Post, USPS, and all other national mail carriers. In the case of damage during shipping please contact us immediately so we can file a claim with the postal service.
- Once your order has shipped, your tracking number is the only source of information.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages, or packages marked "delivered."
- Addresses cannot be changed after placing your order, please ensure you have used the correct information. If your address changes during a preorder period, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping costs are automatically calculated by weight and items cannot be bundled for a "flat fee."
- If your order is returned to us due to an address change, custom charges were unpaid or it was not picked up from the post office, you will receive a product refund. This refund will not include the original shipping cost or any shipping charges we paid for the return. No exceptions. If you would like your order to be resent, you must pay shipping again.
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase.
Please email email@example.com to initiate a cancellation.
Preorders and items marked "final sale" are not eligible for cancellations.
Returns are accepted under certain conditions.
- Preorders and items marked "final sale" are not eligible for returns.
- Items must be in their original shrink wrap and packaging. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Items returned due to "change of heart" will not have any shipping costs reimbursed.
- Returns are free for Canadian customers.
- International returns are at the purchasers expense. The item must arrive back to us in its original condition before your purchase will be refunded. You will only receive a refund for the product cost. Shipping will not be reimbursed.
- Contact me within: 7 days of delivery
- Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery
We must receive the item back within 30 days of your original shipping date (when we shipped the item to you, please check your shipping confirmation email or sms). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
- Items on sale